nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do the writing yourself.

It's 5 pm.. Time running so fast today... The floor in level 3 seems empty.. due to everyone taking a long break..I was marking the quiz that I gave yesterday.. Not bad for the first attempt.. I am scared actually.. because it is so quiet in here... I love quiet but not too quiet.. Even I can hear the clock ticking and my stomach rumbling huhuh..

I have perform some tests for my first research.. and it doesn't have any significant results.. What am I going to do with it.. How can I concluded the tests.. I will try to make bar chart to notice if there is anything important to prove.. But I did not know whether I will like the result or not..

Sometimes as freshies u don't know how to do certain things. How to get to job done.. efficiently and excellently.. And sometimes there are no one to help too.. But actually that is why they hire you.. So that you can settle your own problem.. getting the job done.. How you do it?.. It's up to you.. Sleepless nite, Googling all nite, reading until you have panda's eyes, who cares? as long as the job is done!

Right now I'm having problem to write papers.. I had wrote some papers back then in my master's but at that time the supervisor will review it for me.. Master is like the internship time.. Someone will back you up.. You don't have to know whether your writing is good or not..People will check it for you.. Now I am on my own.. I have my own research to think, write and review my paper's on my own (Actually I'm too scared to send it to any conference because the fear of rejection). Going to write the abstract is challenging enough.. how do you if abstract is too abstract or too details?

You know what I shouldn't be babbling in here.. Better if I go and googling some of the papers and see samples so that I can write a good paper.. A good source maybe the IEEE or ACM.. Good luck to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment