nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

39 days to go

And there it is 39 days to go.. and since preparation telah giat dijalankan lebih awal maka skrg boleh dok2 lepak saje.. Sambil bloghopping dgn begitu bnyk blogger2 yang bride to be or x-bride.. Diaorg ni mmg menyiapkan wedding dgn listing yang begitu details.. Make me amazed.. Something yang I never think of.. And ada yang mmg membuat wedding based on budget yang sgt besar.. And ada yg even do it with a shoe tight budget.. So I love to read both kind of blogs.. And hopefully I will get some ideas..

Hairos has gone back to his hometown today to settle his side's preparation.. And dia kena bring back both of the rings... to check whether masih muat ke tak jari aku ni.. Hampeh.. Still aku tak sabar nak tgk cincin tu.. Since beli hairos dah bawak balik Perak and tak nak kasi aku pegang.. Tak best katanya kalau aku dok pakai hari2.. tgk hari2.. nanti tak suprise la.... Aku cam apakah?.. Boleh suprise ke?..

Bebaru ni bercanggah pendapat with my mom tentang doorgift.. Dia nak pilih yang aku rasa too kiddies.. Aku nak yg lawa..Tapi akhirnya she wins because she pays for it.. uhuk uhuk..Tapi maybe mcm tak cukup jek doorgift tu.. Tgk jelah k.. Sape cepat dia dpt lah ye..But maybe my mom will add it with something else.. We'll see how to settle that..

Then tgh2 dlm kesibukan buat itu dan ini... We may have encounter some issues.. I dont know how we will face it.. And for that I know I need his acceptance and patient... And he gave me this song then..

Chorus:
I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I dedicate my life to you, you know that I would die for you
But our love would last forever
And I will always be with you and there is nothing we can't do
As long as we're together

I just can't live without you and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

Sentap? Sgt Sentap jiwa raga I.. Terharu.. Awak.. I really love u..so much

No comments:

Post a Comment