nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Best day

I have to teach the students that are going to fly to oversea for this semester and I havent get a chance to meet them individually.. And after meeting them today whoaaa they are so different.. They are active, super bright and really love to express their thought and opinion.. This is like a new experience to me.. Well, I guess it's a good experience after all. Perhaps I will learn something from them as they also learn something from me.. At a very young age, they already trying to do C and C++ and they even know about cryptography, md5 hash..

They also bring their laptop in the lecture hall.. but they are not using it for entertainment only. If I was explaining on historical of computer science, they will trying to find more information about the topics.. Sometimes they were not agree with the contents; they will say it and justify the reason.. Which is cool because it's challenging.. It open up my mind..

and today is holiday.. they were going to the book fair!! cool huh.. Who wants to go to the bookfair on holiday?.. But they are all super nice, humble and very cooperative.. I will certainly know that I will miss them after they fly..


So all of my students take this as a challenge.. You should not take it easy when it comes to learning.. Find information that is around u all of the time and don't just study because you want to get Perfect A.. Study because u want to fill up your knowledge.. I love you guys so much..

For the second best thing that happen to me today is my student status..

September 2011.. Insya Allah will be my convocation day.. Just got the senate letter today..

No comments:

Post a Comment