nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Trimester.

Tomorrow a new semester will begin again.. It's not like I didn't feel excited.. It just I just have a 5 days holiday before this make going to work is the last thing on my mind.. Certain people feel happy to go to work again after a long holiday but maybe not for me.. Because dlm masa 5 hari tu I still went to UNITEN, answering phone call, answering emails.. I dont know what will happen to my inbox if I didn't check my email each day.. So still feeling tired..

Dont get me wrong.. I love my job so muchhh.. Since I know I'm good in teaching, I know this is the thing that I always want to do.. I just hope I have a fresh start tomorrow..

Ehem ehem let start again.. Dear students, welcome to Universiti Tenaga Nasional.. I hope you guys will study hard for my class and try not to fail in my class..I am so happy to teach you new things and hopefully can make u one of the greatest person one day. Be prepared and try to think like a university students..


So ting! A new trimester has begun!



3 comments:

  1. rina ada job kosong jd tutor tak?huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. emm hari tu ada mock teaching tapi biasanya aku tak tau bila diaorg amik.. sbb takde opening.. Cuba kau tanya dr sharifah atau hantar surat sendiri kat HR.. tapi ko bukan dah kerja gomen ke beb

    ReplyDelete
  3. halooo...GLC ngn gomen lain la syg.gie Google..

    ReplyDelete