nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

to many things to be grateful for..

One the best time in my life is I think when I work as RA.. I have wonderful friends and we still keep in touch with each other until now. and one of the best thing is most of us now have the job that we dreamt of.. Rozi dah jadi lecturer, Huda dah kerja as PTD, niza pun dah kat govt sector (MAMPU), lim has become a tutor and aku pun dah jadi tutor. The best thing is, alhamdulillah we reach our dream. But it's not just plain lucky. We really work our a** off.

As for me, when all of my friends have been hired and get really high pay, I still work as RA to further my study and received really low pay ok.. but the important thing is I know this is the path that I want to take. If not dah lama lari kot.. sometimes akan rasa down sbb your friends ada yang dah kerja title best2.. ada yang dah naik gaji..

So kalau ada org rasa sesetengah org tu mcm mudah je dpt apa yg diaorg nak. well I guess it's not true.. We have to sacrifice a lot of things to make it happen.. but if believe in yourself , you will MAKE it happen, Insya Allah.

Tetiba nak cari deco untuk raya last 2 years and terjumpa gambar ni
dah tak ingat wujud gambar ni.. rindu

mereka

all RAs except Alan

awak ada baju ni ke?





No comments:

Post a Comment