nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

mengulangkaji

One of my wishlist for this year that I want to accomplish is to finish my research.. There are a lot of things that I want to achieve this year and hopefully boleh finish on time everything. But I thing the most important things yang I want to do first is to finish this thing - my seed fund-. I suppose to start on June hari tu and sampai skrg tak buat apa significant nye progress. Well this is a part of being a good lecturer I guess. You have to make so many work, research, write up thesis, journal, article, googling to make sure you teach them the right thing, the latest technology/architecture. You give them the best answer and not just teaching blindly. I have worked part time at this college before and the lecturer just taught based on the notes. Not even referred to any books. I was like shocked. How can you do that? Can u just understand based on the notes. But they all think I am too hardworking to read the books and referred sampai dlm internet just to teach one chapter.


Aku cam ahh tak kisahla janji aku mengajar dgn baik and I ask my senior lecturer, betulkah we dont need to refer to any books.. based on notes pun dah mencukupi and he said no.. when you are a tutor you have to read all the books and all the reference you can get. When you are a lecturer, you can read from books and some from internet, when you are senior lect, you can just refer things dlm buku sikit2 and internet, when you are prof or prof madya you can just bring marker to the class.. everything in your head allready.. hehe.. I was like emm betul jugak kot.. sbb when you are a tutor, kita bukan la terror sgt untuk tau everything.. Apa yang kita cater dari yang kita belajar cuma basic part jek..


So hopefully by end of this year I will accomplish this one mission. Pray for me

1 comment: