nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

what should I do with you??

It's saturday morning... and I was so lazy to wake up.. but I have a lot of chores so here I am opening the door to hang my clothes.. and watering the plants that my mom had asked me to do a week ago! And not long after I saw this....!

what are u doing there?
My neighbour seriously hates my cats... and that's why she even makes all the kubu pertahanan to prevent my cats from entering her house.. and there goes winter inside the house and like saying nothing could stop me!


and I was scared hopefully she will never go out of the house until I fully finished watering the plants.. Pretend that I didn't witness this..

The fence!

And that lazy bump.. make me soo geram

mcm terjerumus dlm pasir..
Laying on my clothes... What should i do with u winter??

No comments:

Post a Comment