nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My sister entry that make me really2 urghh

My sister write this entry in her blog for me.. I don't know whether I can kill her during my sleep... Urmmm and thus, I shall try

Ok now multi-tasking while sleeping... this is about my sister, i remember when one time i ask her to move as she is sleeping in my side of the bed, she said 'sleep on the other side, i wanna drink' she reached a cup on the table end drinks it and fell asleep. and tomorrow she asks me why she's sleeping on my side of bed and i slept on hers, she couldn't remember anything. Drinking while sleeping is not the only thing she can do! she can talk, go to the toilet, brushes her teeth, (she hate cold places) she can detects if i increase the fan's speed or switch on the air-cond. The benefit of it is, she really do what i ask her to do. Like once, i ask her to smell my hair LOL! i put my head in front of her, she usually go berserk and yell but at that time she said 'mmm, smells good' then goes back to sleep. I think i can ask her anything and she could never remember what happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment