nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hear this! --> Amalina Nabilah Razali

Actually it has been 3 days I haven't spoke to Nabilah my sister.. She went to Turkey, Now I felt lost hahaha, because everytime I get home, I will run upstairs and find her to tell everything that happen to me on that day.. Even though maybe she never listened to me due to she was so busy surfing at that time.. But I still want to talk to her..

And today I just want to tell you lalah, if you happen to open your blog today, I know you are my silent reader anyway.. I met S, my student, you remember him, hint: Honor!.. He had different hairstyle today.. He is so cute haha.,.. And really respect me today.. But I still have suspicious feeling towards him huhu..Later if I got his picture, I will send it to you.. Previously he had a curly messy hair.. Huh So different..haha

Oh mom just msg me.. She just ate her lunch.. What do you eat there..  Nasi beriani kambing everyday?? I just went to the new Giant at seri kembangan yesterday.. Check this out, they sell nasi beriani frozen food .. All are frozen, easier for me when I get married haha.. Then after that I ate ice cream chocolate chip that is so cheap there RM1.19 only.. Eat it with hairos, bnyk jugakla.. Aku pun tak faham kenapa aku suka ke tempat frozen food bila ke supermarket.. Takdela aku nak beli pun kan.. Aku nak tgk jek.. and berfikir bila la aku dpt pergi beli groceries mcm ni dgn hairos hehe..

Oklah later dulu.. Do you know how to comment in the blog??.. Kadang2 kau kan cam bangang sikit bab2
nih.. Takpe google la ye kalau tak tau Daaaaa

Your sister. Casper. Winter. and Benny that will never wait for u at home!!

P/S: Come back soon!!!!uuuuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment