nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

7 weeks

7 weeks! from the last story from 5 weeks to 7 weeks, i think i could say, i have the most horrible all the nausea ever. I can't even look at the computer screen, i can't read my notes for the class and what worst is i have a new subject to teach this semester.. Then whenever the nausea has paused.. i will cepat2 try to read anything that i can. Oh Allah, mmg sgt hebat dugaan ini.. It's worst because I have it all day long.. except when I sleep, then I will not feel anything.. other than that, the worst feeling ever..

And then I cannot even look at then kitchen, cannot see anything raw like meat. Apatah lagi to cook. I will faint of the smell.. Then before this I can drink milk.. now, not even getting close to milk. just the smell of it will make me throw up. So how to go through the rest of this semester.. Pray to Allah to gave me strength to do that..

So far none of my friends having the worst symptoms as I have.. but they just said that nausea is good since it means that the baby is healthy.. It's not that I'm not grateful with all the thing that I have.. but to bear it, I just hope I have more strength...

2 comments:

  1. Sabar yok..dlm week16 ilang la seme tu.gegul.dulu pon gitew gak.sicknes sokmo.xkire morning nite lunch ke.mmg xmkn pon.just teguk air suam n kurma for energy..itu sme kuasa Allah.nk bg kite appricate ape yg bkl kite dpt nnt.insyallah...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maceh yok.. padanla ko kurus je dulu.. aah la padanla takdek energy aku teguk air suam ngan kismis je yok..

      aku pun rasa cenggitu gak.. nak bg appreciate apa aku dapat.. bukan senang rupanya nak harung semua ni,.. sgt2 humble experience la pendek kata.. amboi?? week 16 ke?.. kata laki aku alamat pening la kepala dia..

      Delete