nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Need FYP student

Baru bulan november lepas naik lecturer.. and bila jadi lecturer kena amik student final year project sbb it is one of the aspect yg perlu capai dalam KPI.. I was like so worry sbb I taught foundation before so I never had a chance to meet degree students.. and this sem lah baru start mengajar degree.. Semua org ckp takpe kalau takde FYP student pun.. but I really want to have FYP students because it's one of the new thing that I haven't try. And in my mind, the only topic that I could think of it's either buat genetic algorithm like my research masa master atau buat robotics.. which something that I did masa degree punya FYP (final year project) 

Then suddenly meet one of my students.. kebetulan dia pun tgh cari supervisor.. and dia pun sgt kebetulan berminat nak buat robot.. I was so happy sbb ada org yg share interest yg sama.. Alhamdulillah.. Tapi dia tak confirm lagi.. esok dia akan confirm whether dia berani tak nak teruskan dgn project ni ke tak.. Hopefully kalau dia setuju.. I would want to let him try to make a soccer junior robot..  Robot yg boleh main bola.. During my time.. I just make the robot trying to find the way inside a maze. It will look like something like this..


No comments:

Post a Comment