nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

my weekend

Life is just as plain boring.. I'm trying to mark my students tutorial 2 when suddenly casper came into and didn't let me hold the pen or the paper.. she was like jumping all around me.. and want me to just focus on her.. Ok I understand I am busy on weekdays and I always focus more on taylor on the weekdays too.. well it's the new cat... Taylor loves casper so much and  want to play with her without even noticing how much casper hate her.. I sincerely believe if we didn't watched them.. casper would really like to eat taylor.. Ok that was a little bit exaggerating haha... but casper really want to kill her.. that's for sure..

Today's plan is me n Hairos should clean the new house and paint it.. Well tak sure jadi ke tak sbb he is so tired because he's doing OT for the whole week.. So I let him sleep.. and suppose to watch movie Kung Fu Panda 2 on midnight ...harapnya jadi la mlm ni.. plus tak sabar.. nak p beli combo kung fu panda yang comel tuh


haha atas popcorn.. bawah air... straw panjang ke bawah.. cute giler kan? So mlm ni nak p tgk secute combo nye tk citer kung fu panda 2.. .. kalau jadi la pg... and plus hopefully adala ticket.. smlm try nak book tak boleh.. nak kena pay online guna credit card.. so tak jadi la book ticket tuh.. so tonite.. let see what happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment