nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crazy Stalker on my Birthday!

Ok fine yesterday was my birthday.. I'm happy.. I'm thrilled.. My fiancee gave me bunch of chocolate as a present with a card and sweet wordssss.. My sister and mom gave me teddy bear with a chocolate.. My students sang me a b-day song and i am sooo terharu.. and suddenly something happen.. Something yg boleh mengganggu kebahagiaan yg dimiliki..

30 March 2011
    I was on the way to my workplace.. until suddenly I saw an envelope at the car's wiper.. and it wrote "Rina Azlin". I thought it was given by my Dad.. Maybe he forget to give me something.. But when I opened it.. Oo my God.. I never thought of somthing like this. My ex boyfriend gave me a card.. saying he still love me and miss me... and saying he always see me everyday going to work and going home.. Ok i'm scared.. Hairos was freaking out... But then today I am on the way home.. Reached at home.. giving food to my cat.. and suddenly I saw a plastic beg and I say "oo my God..Don't let it be the thing that I think it will be,,".. But it is..

A present from him... A frame with a picture of me going out of the house.. sitting in the car,,. making a phone call..

I was like STOP IT.. Are u crazy?? How long it had been.. I think more than 7 years after we have broke up.. You are married,, I never ever2 think about u anymore.. It's over between us.. They are no more WE!.. Not now.. Not in the future.. Not ever!

I am happy now.. Dont bother thinking about coming back to me.. It ain't happening.

7 comments: