nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our First Anniversary!

Yeay... Alhamdulillah today is our first anniversary as a couple I mean.. Actually not the first anniversary like saying I love you but the first anni as we open opportunity to each other.. Our relationship is quite complicated at first..then we kind of hurting each other and here we are standing and celebrating the first anniversary..

So still sometimes I have things that I wonder what should I do.. like spending my time with him.. I really love to spend every time that I have with him.. but i know it's not the thing that I want to do sometimes.. mcm nak teman g baiki kereta.. sungguhla malas kan.. rasa nak dok melepak kat umah.. tapi dari tone of his voice dia sgt la kecewa.. and I love spending time with don't get me wrong but to go to the place that I felt bored mmg la sgt malas.. tapi sometimes I felt that I don't want to miss everything that he does in his life.. the things that he love to do.. 

He loves everything about car and I love Books.. and everytime we went to any shopping places, I will certainly went to the bookstore.. he will always be there for me.. menemani walaupun dia akn yawned everytime he sees me flipping to the pages,, but he still going to be there for me.. to show that he support whatever that I do.. and he is sure wonder why I love books.. same goes here, even i wonder apa yg dia suka sgt pg kedai brothers, workshop and talking about cars all the time.. but that's is the meaning of marriage rite. (when i get married one day) learning of what he loves and he learn about what i love,,, it doesn't mean you forget about what you want.. and forget about who you are but you are just learning and accepting your partner.. and where to go from here --> I think we will understand each other more.. and learn to listen to what he said.. and from there he may listen to you plak... 

Happy anniversary abg!.. I love you so much.. and I hope we can celebrate it until our golden years.. 

One of our favourite pics.. We put it on our hp screen saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment