nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Job of the Month: Survey Harga Untuk Hantaran

Hello everyone!

I'm sick for like 9 days now but getting better.. but work life is not getting better.. Suddenly my exam is finished yesterday and I have like 4 stack of envelopes waiting to be marked in a week. I want to have leave tomorrow but it is not approve due to we have talk tomorrow on research proposals or whatever.. and add up to that I have to go Kuantan tomorrow for my cousin's wedding.. How can I finish marking?

Ok dah! so berbalik pada citer wedding aku... Oh seriously I don't know what to do?.. My WP is sometimes forgetting the details that I need.. and I have to keep reminding them everything that they have to include.. And now I'm still waiting for their latest QUOTATION.. and still waiting for their call untuk amik ukuran baju..  Should I freak out?.. Can they make the dress in 5 month?? And didn't forget any details about anything that I ask.. We shall see..

What should we do first actually?

1) Kursus kahwin -- DONE

2) Hantaran hunting -- Not sure bila patut beli.. Bila lagi eh ada sale?
     Need: Cincin, Kasut, Jam, Perfume and Kemeja..

Google and tgk jam2 ni.. Wow cantiknye GUCCI.. The 2nd and 3rd pic.. tapi the first one pun cantik jugak,, Yg fourth sgt girlie.. Yg last tu unknown jam ke bukan??





Ni Jam ke?

Lagi? Ada lagi ke? Ble gitu tak tau pape?.. Haruskah pergi survey skrg.. Minggu ni patut ada pameran pengantin kat SACC mall kot Shah Alam, tapi takleh pergi plak.. ada wedding,, Nak tgk apakah deco yg latest.. Emm rasanya dah patut g tgk kat shopping mall kot skrg.. Calon2nya adalah:

1) Mines
2) Sogo
3) Alamanda
4) Sunway Pyramid
5) Jusco Cheras Selatan
6) KLCC
7) Mid Valley

Ok cukup la tu.. So until end of this month my job is to survey.. Will update on the price later

No comments:

Post a Comment