nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

When Early Sign is detected too early?

Long long time since I wrote anything to this blog.. Life takde yg fascinating lagi dah.. semua nye sama je lepas kawin.. nothing to share.. But bebaru ni I received a good news.. Yes I'm Pregnant! So so so excited!.. The joy is written on all over my face.. :)

How's that happened?..
Long story but cut it into short..We have been trying for 6 months.. but I rather be a confirmed staff first.. before we have a baby.. because if I were unemployed (if they fired me as the probation staff) the budget might be unstable for us. So Alhamdulillah i think in the middle of December, I received the letter from HR saying that I am confirmed staff already.. Then I guess me and my husband have to make an effort to conceive. because it is know as easy as I think it would be. And because I always overlooked my ovulation date.. Furthermore I did not took biology, making me super not so knowledgeable on this bio, dna thingy.

So my friend has been successfully conceived.. I am happy for her.. she has been trying one of this technique for 3 cycle.. checking your body basal temperature to know your ovulation day so that the higher chances you can conceived.(http://www.fertilityfriend.com This is the link if you guys would like to try.) Then I said why not I give it a shot. So I started from buying the thermometer from the watson.. Cheap2 one still ok what?.. So you have to take your temperature early in the morning when you wake up.. But they are rules.. 
1) You cannot get up from the bed as it will be taking inaccurate temperature for your body.
2) you have to take the temperature at the range of the first temperature that your took.. For example, if I took my temperature at 6.30am the first time.. My range of time for next taking temperature should be in 30 minutes before 6.30am or 30 minutes later than that. Means from 6.00am -7.00 am..

So the first time I do it.. I wake up, walk, drink and went to the bathroom. So now I know that the temperature for that day is wrong haha.. So then I watched closely for the ovulation day to come.. and after that my temperature is evelated.. so I think I might have a chance to be pregnant.. And after checking using a very accurate pregnancy test.. and alhamdulillah.. it turned out positive



See too early. baru 1-2 weeks.. very the tak sabar..But I'm still very2 worried because it is still fragile.. For now I am only 1 month pregnant.. Went to the doctor and they have gave me asid folic for a month... and then I have to come back on the  week 8 to check the heartbeat of the baby. But I don't know la why I get the doctor that need to scare me so much. He said.. oh we will check the heartbeat on week 8.. but let see if we can see the heartbeat.. If not they are chances that the baby is not developing.. I was likee.. should you tell me the good news like this. can you use more decent sentence. But whatever I choose to stay positive.. Furthermore if it is rezeki from Allah, InsyaAllah tak ke mana.. Berdoa je bnyk2.

The sign of pregnancy before I know I'm pregnant
1) I caught a flu.. Most pregnant woman I guess will have fever or flu first because the immune system will shut down.
2) My body temperature is high. turun naik but maintain at high temperature
3) Felt tired... I was like sleeping after back from work and sleep back at 10-11pm at night everyday

I guess that's it.. And of course missed your period. 

And of course I have to wait for week 8 to see the heartbeat.. Can't wait.. And hopefully selamat semuanya until 9 months.... Doa2kanla ye

8 comments:

  1. yok...tahniah.bukan senang kan nk dpt baby..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tulah dia.. tapi still takut selagi tak lepas 12 weeks.. ko dulu mcm tu jugak ke relaks je

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheeee!! Congrats! Insya Allah, everything's gonna be ok. Rest byk2 n yg penting jgn turun naik tangga!! Join the club!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ikeen.. I baru je baca your story dgn lebih detail the first time you become a mom.. haha scary sungguh.. but it's true like what u have said. If it is Allah's will then InsyaAllah kita akan dapat to become a mom..

      Delete
  4. Congrats Rina.. Jaga diri bebaik.. :)

    p/s : jgn lasak-lasak sgt taw.. :)

    ReplyDelete