nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

bumpy road along the way

This year have been a tough year for me.. Even though it does not end yet but this year had make me understand the people around me... no matter betapa baik pun org tu dgn kita. It doesn't mean that they wont backstab us.. I am sad but look at it in a positive way.. sometimes perkara yg membuatkan kita tak selesa dgn seseorg tu buat kita lebih mengenali diri.. So hopefully Allah akan jauhkan aku dari sikap2 yang buruk. Semoga aku takkan bercerita hal2 yg buruk tentang org lain, semoga aku takkan memfitnah, mengadu tentang org lain.. Semoga masa2 aku yg terluang diisi dgn perkara2berfaedah dan bukan diisi dgn perkataan yang menambah dosa..

Tapi at the end of my prayer I always ask Allah to give a strong heart and make all the bad things away from me,. And I guess Allah had give me a chance to have a stronger heart by giving me tests. I mean how can we become stronger if we have never face difficulties in life. Really trying to pull myself together.. hope that I will never break into pieces..

No comments:

Post a Comment