nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

The proposal

Pagi ni jumpa supervisor. After two hours discussing about the topic Ohhhh now I know what that topic is about.. Roughly la..

Then at 2pm I start writing out the proposal.. Hah.. It took me 1 hour to finish it.. Just one page.. 

Sending it to him already to be recheck.. I believe I'll be receiving a lot of correction in red pen hehe..

But it's ok.. takkan sekali buat terus2 betul plak kan,, At least i'm taking the first step..

I don't know whether I'm into the computer architecture. I'm really into microprocessor and digital logic subject during my degree..So pretty sure I'm in the right direction of interest... but to design the real connection of multiple processor cores.. phewwh

Hopefully I make the right choice.. I hope i'm in the right direction. May Allah help me to go through this PHD journey. May Allah makes it easy on me.. InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment