nuffnang ads

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Journey of my life

Lots of things had happen dari start first day I'm working until now.. Perjalanan yg berduri2.. sometimes ada straight line.. sometimes bengkang bengkok. Tapi all those things really open my eyes to see everything   through different perspectives.. Dulu akan tertanya2.. why this thing only happening to me?.. Rasa mcm aku je yg melalui proses yg paling kritikal.. Being stabbed behind my back. Been in the situation that drop your self esteem form 100 to 0 hehe.. But you know what.. once you start wake up from the feeling of frustration .. start walking.. even you don't know where to go.. eventually without you know it you solve it bit by bit.. or you will found something precious along the way.

I'm stronger.. appreciate things more in my life right now than ever. All the craziness things that happen to my life really2 did change me.. The situation is not changing but the only thing that have change is the way I look at it.. It could never hurt me anymore.. It took me 2 years to really understand it.. And it even change my relationship with Allah. 

The second best thing that happen to me is my marriage.. I really felt like in heaven after married.. Sampai rasanya kalau tahu mcm ni punya best kawin, boleh tak nak kawin lagi awal? hehe.. It's about sharing your life with someone that love you to eternity. and to laugh, watching movies, laugh again.. and spend times walking down the road holding hands like you never want to let go.. and to have someone sitting there next to you when you do your work.. even he cannot help you but it's like he is going through it with you,.. and usually with him around I can finish my work faster..

I think I might have really understand this words now..

When you see every door is close around you.. Allah will left one window for you.. So even you don't where is the window and don't know how's the window looks like.. Just keep walking and keep trying.. because eventually your problem will be solve.. I believe in that.. Really2 believe it now.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment